Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary...


Today is my parents 30th wedding anniversary. To hear the tale, it was cold, snowy and icy on this day 30 years ago. My dad almost didn't make it, his car had trouble and with the kindness of strangers he was set on his way again. The young bride waiting patiently at the church for her young groom to arrive. He did and here we are all 30 years later. 3 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, 4 grandsons, a ton of friends, lots of family and years of trials and triumphs, they made it.

I am so proud of my dad and mom, the road for them as been difficult at times, but they made it, they always do. As they celebrate in Mexico on a cruise ship today, I hope it is all they hoped for, they deserve it! I love you mom and dad, I could not have asked for better!

No comments: