Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Been Awhile...

Okay, so I have been a slacker. I feel like we are so busy! We are planning our vacation and everyone is getting excited. We are taking the kids to Disney World over springbreak! We are counting down the days! 5 and a half weeks and we will be leaving!
I worked Monday and Tuesday all day. Which isn't a lot to some, but I am a part timer and usually only work Monday and Wednesday half days. My mother-in-law has been teasing me, I didn't cook Monday or Tuesday night! I don't know how real working moms do it!

Mike and I are home today, it is his day off as well. His back is really bothering him again, so be in prayer for that. We just don't know what to do and I feel so helpless to do anything for him. We have been through this struggle before and it is no fun at all! Keep praying!

The kids are doing well. School is in full swing and they are both loving most of it. Will is excelling and we are so pleased with where he is. We have a conferences next week, but I don't worry about those. Alex is a little mess and he loves school too. He has a best friend and we hear all kinds of stories from him.

Ok, so that was a random post to update you. I have been doing the 40 days of love, I will share about that this week too. Have a great week and Be Blessed...

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Disney! I can't wait for the day Donavon can take that vacay. I am sure your boy's are SO excited. I am glad to hear that school is going well :). And please, I don;t work at all and am wore out at the end of everyday, I feel ya!