Friday, February 27, 2009

Big News...


Will lost his first tooth today after school. We got home and he said it felt "really loose" todsay, i reached up to feel and it came out! He cried a little because it bled and he HATES blood. Otherwise he is fine! He also found out today he gets to be the prince in the first grade fairy tale program at his school next month! Big day for my biggest boy. I am a little sad, he seems so big to me today and the baby I once knew is starting to fade. He is such a bright spot in our lives and we are thankful for him. I just wish the years hadn't happened so quickly.... Be Blessed...

3 comments:

amywelborn said...

Awwwwe! He is getting so big!!

Alissa said...

Yes, time does fly! Will is just precious and just like I tell Donavon, he will always be your baby, even w/all of his adult teeth :)!!!

Anonymous said...

when cole lost his first one on top, you would have thought someone had died...

when it happens with our babies, we'll darn near be comatose.