Sunday, August 26, 2012

1 Week Down....

School started last week. We survived! The boys did really well and both said they had great weeks. We LOVE our teachers this year and that makes a huge difference already. I know I said it before, but I am so excited to see what the school year holds for them. I made it through my first 2 days of classes. Alex was a sweetheart and came running to me on Thursday afternoon to ask me how my day was. He did it again on Friday. He says that is his favorite part of the day! This will be my first full week and I am anxious to see how we handle it. HA! I am using Sundays to get everything in order, from extra laundry to left over dishes and a once over of everything else. It feels so much better when you go into the week prepared to face it. We have added fall baseball and soccer to our mix of activities. The boys are practicing now, and games start after Labor Day. I always say I love to stay busy. I guess that's a good thing right now. I do have somethings I want to blog about. More serious matters, of the heart, I guess you could say. So maybe later this evening or tomorrow, I will sit to tell you about that. Thanks for reading.....

No comments: