Monday, August 8, 2011

Long time....

It has been a really long time since I have updated. I read a ton of blogs but never take a minute to post on this one.
We are all doing well. The boys start back to school a week from today, summer has flown by! We are enjoying this last week of freedom doing some much needed relaxing and family time. Mike is on vacation this week, so we are spending time together.
My hope is to keep up with this better this year. With a 4th grader and a 1st grader, it's bound to get exciting at the Stafford's! I hope the 3 of you that are still reading, will continue, promise to do better!!

2 comments:

Sherry Jo said...

Enjoy these moments. Our children do grow up too fast. I can't believe Tot is already a Sophomore! Love ya!

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is a sophomore either!! He was the first kid I loaded up in a car seat and carted all over town! =)