Tuesday, November 11, 2008

8 Years....




8 Years ago this afternoon, I married my wonderful husband. It was a Saturday, the weather was amazing and everything went off without a hitch... Here we are 8 years, 2 kids, a house, and a couple of cars later and I am more in love with him today than I was then. I find that amazing, I didn't know it was possible to love him anymore than I already did.




Happy Anniversary Mike, you are my very best friend, an amazing father, a great provider and the greatest support I could have ever hoped for. Plus all kinds of things that aren't blog material! I love you my darling....


Always~ Michelle




3 comments:

Alissa said...

Congrat's guys!!! You are a great example to all young couples :) I am glad to see you SO happy Michelle!

Miss Lisa said...

A very happy anniversary :)

amywelborn said...

Awwwe, congrats! 8 years is a long time...you guys still look happy as ever!