Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am here...

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. Mike started this whole blog thing! Wonder where he is?

Well, I have healed remarkably well. I saw the surgeon a couple of weeks ago and he was impressed. I am to wear sunscreen for the next year and a big brimmed hat to protect my scar. I feel wonderful and my scar looks better daily. Only a matter of time and it will fade (somewhat) into my the creases of my neck. Thanks for your prayers, they have been answered above and beyond.

We are staying busy around here. Seems that this time of year keeps us running. Will is doing great in school and loving every minute of it. He has great friends and the most wonderful teacher. Alex is doing well also, he likes his teacher a lot, so do we. I am home room mom for both kids so that keeps me running. Two schools, two kids, wow! Moms of more than 2 I applaud you!
Alex got to get in the money machine at school yesterday for selling the most magazines in his class. He managed to grab $3, but they said he tried really hard, so they gave a few extra dollars to go with it! He thinks he is RICH!

Mike is doing well. He is keeping busy with work and us. He does so much for so many and never once complains about any of it. He is such a great dad and I know his folks at work love him. Someone this week described him as loyal, I could not agree more. Well, here we are. Just wanted to let you know we were among the land of the living, just the really busy living! Be Blessed..

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad you stopped by my blog. Yours is wonderful! I am glad you are healing!