Monday, August 18, 2008

Tired from all the learning....

That is what Will told me this afternoon after his first day of First grade. You know he is offically "big". He wanted to know why we had to take him in this morning. He is ready to go through the drop off line and go in to sit with his class, by himself! Needless to say, he did great today. He said he made good choices and stayed on "purple" all day. I knew he would, he has come a long way from the kid we left in kindergarten last year. I can't believe my "babies" are so grown up. Time moves really fast, guess I better slow down and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

believe it or not, cole stayed on purple all day too-- he warned me not to kiss him when i dropped him off. they're getting too big

~~Kerri~~ said...

hey girl believe it or not Maddison is in 5th grade1 Picture it, 4 am, in your car on your way to Searcy Arkansas.... yup she iwll be TEN in 13 days!!!
Enjoy them whiel thier little...