Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Will....





I blinked and six years were gone. Tomorrow Will turns 6 years old. I can not believe that the newborn I held in my arms is a little boy. I can not begin to tell you the overwhelming joy his has added to our lives. I stand in awe everyday that God loved me so much, he allowed me this most precious of His creation.


I remember this time in 2002 like it happened yesterday. He was 3 weeks early, but healthy no less. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 ozs. He was the picture of perfection. They placed him in my arms and I thought I would explode. I had no idea that a heart could love something so much. From sleepless nights to now, not one moment would I trade. He is not a "baby" anymore, he shows us that daily. Don't get me wrong, he is trying sometimes, but he is ours and we are so proud. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my precious Will. May the Lord Bless you and keep you always!

Be Blessed...

5 comments:

God is Faithful! said...

Happy Birthday From Tennessee Will!!!!!
We love you over here! I just wish we hadn't missed so much of what you've accomplished in your blink as mommy put it...you are growing up so fast to be a great young man!
Gary, Peggy, Kate, Sam, and Kaleigh

~~Kerri~~ said...

Happy birthday to you Will. I had forgotten that you and Hannah share the same birthday.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

berit_k said...

happy birthday to will-- we were in orange beach and missed his party! i hope he had a great time...

baseball boys said...

Hope you had a great birthday Will!
TSCC

The Scotts said...

It is hard to believe he's 6. They grow up so fast!! We have to enjoy them while they're young!! Love ya Will!! Hope it was a great B'day!!

Love,
Ron, Sandy, Katrina & Logan