Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Fun...



Finally, some snow! The boys are enjoying watching it fall... and it is still falling. We have been stcuk inside today as Mike took the car to work, but we are enjoying ourselves. We played games and watched TV, all in all lots of fun. I am amazed at the handy work of God. Even in the simple things, I mean, what an amazing thing, SNOW! Who could think of such but a fun, loving God. Don't you know he loves watching us enjoy this white wonderful stuff! I know the kids love it and that my friends is good enough for me! Be Blessed...

1 comment:

God is Faithful! said...

Look at that! they are soooo cute! Wish we had gotten that much...we ended up with 2 - 3 inches over here! enough that we had snow icecream and had sled and changed the kids clothes 3 times before 8:30am saturday.