Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Hot Outside

I'm coming up fast on a birthday (this Saturday). I always have trouble figuring out things for people to get me. This year I'm gonna go buy myself (with Michelle's help) a larger than normal gift. But I cant decide...do I get an elliptical fitness machine or a new recliner? Two opposite sides of the spectrum.

On the one hand I would enjoy my relaxing, lazy times in a new recliner. On the other, I have fallen even further out of shape since the whole back ordeal.

I guess I'll figure it out before the weekend gets here.

Other stuff: The garden is growing well, my boat seems to add problems the more I work on it, and Will is going to be starting kindergarten in a few weeks. Work is getting busier as I am losing employees to school (leaves me a little stressed, good help is hard to find).

I could blog on any one of these topics and I may in the near future, but for now I'm hungry and I'm going to get my little bit of exercise on the hike to the fridge and sit on my old recliner. Hmmm...maybe I need one of those new plasma TVs.

No comments: