Monday, February 5, 2007

The Walls Are Closing In

Considering that I am feeling better, and, considering that I have nothing but time on my hands for the next couple of weeks, I will start this cool blog thing. At least that way I can at bare minimum amuse myself about everything and anything.

Don't let the title of the blog fool ya. I have no intention of solving life's problems on this here page. Even though if everyone saw the world the way I see it, the world would be perfect, just ask my wife!

But I love debate. In fact I was the worst 3 year debater NLR High School ever had. Not because I had bad thoughts...I can defend my positions. But because I am very uncomfortable behind a podium. This computer takes away that podium. I do love HEALTHY debate, but I never think less of folks who do not think the way I do. I will admit that some people's thoughts I pray about and for, but I would never think less of them.

All in all I just hope its good entertainment, some food for thought type stuff. It ought to be fun!

See ya!