Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9 Years....

November 11, 2000- The day I married the man I searched my whole life for. Believe me, there were plenty of frogs before I found my prince. LOL
We met on a blind date in July of 1999 and when he walked me to the door that night, I knew no matter what happened, I would never be the same. I quickly learned that it was because I had met my best friend. I know that no matter what I have going on, regardless of what it is, when I come home at night, I come home to my best friend. It was like that from the start and I have no doubt that it will be like that for our lifetimes. I am blessed and I never want to take a day for granted.

Mike, I love you, for being my best friend, an amazing dad to our boys, and the love of my life. Happy 9 years, I look forward to the rest of our lives....

No comments: