Tuesday, July 14, 2009

7 Years Ago.....


7 years ago today the Lord saw fit to change our lives, Will was born and we are forever blessed.


Will is a sweet natured, big hearted, wonderful little boy. He lives to play all things sports related- except for soccer, which he reminds us of when we bring it up! He is funny, he is a great big brother to Alex and a sweet friend. I can't believe that he is going into the 2nd grade. It seems like yesterday I put him in a stroller for the first time to go to the mall. To my first born, may your day be all you hope for and this next year be the best one yet! We Love You!
Happy Birthday Will!

2 comments:

Snoodle Family said...

Happy birthday! You look just like your sweet mom! Have a wonderful day! Time flies so fast!
jenn

grammyof13 said...

Happy Birthday to Will. I didn't forget your day. I have been in the Doctors office from 8-2:30 today - go back again tomrrow.

Papa and I will be by to pick up up about 2:30 tomorrow for a few hours. We can hardly wait.
Happy BD! We Love you much.