Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time, Weddings, and Father's Day...







Wow, we are quite the busy crew! I think I said that in my last post. I love staying at home and this last week was the perfect week to start. We had some dear friends get married on Saturday, we went swimming last week, Mike even got to go. Father's Day was yesterday and we celebrated with good food and family, what can be better!

We are preparing for our week today by staying in and cleaning house and doing laundry! But I wanted to check in and show you some precious pictures I took this weekend. I think I am going to take some photography classes, I really enjoy it! Be Blessed....

4 comments:

Snoodle Family said...

The pics are so awesome! :) Don't worry with the classes! Just keep practicing! :)
I can't believe the boys are growing so fast! Where does all of the time go!
miss ya!
jenn

Miss Lisa said...

Your boys are so cute!!!!!!!
Sounds like and fun, busy weekend :)

amywelborn said...

Awesome pics!

Alissa said...

The pictures are beautiful. Really, picture taking has gotten really fancy, no more just point and shoot!!!