Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bad Blogger!

I am a bad blogger, life has been happening and I lost track of this! Sorry, I know that all 4 of you that read have wondered where I went! LOL

Baseball started and we are in full swing. I decided I wanted to coach Alex's t-ball team. I am having a blast, and I think Alex finally thinks "girls can be coaches too"! He is so funny.

Will is playing his 2nd year of pitching machine and he loves it. He has a really sweet man for a coach and we love his family. We have good teams for both the boys and are really pleased with our season this far.

I am still working part time, although I hope to be able to finish that up in the next few weeks and come back home to stay! I want to spend the summer with the boys and then in the fall I am going to keep an infant 2 days a week here at the house. I am really excited, it is going to be a girl and we are looking forward to it! Mike is still working as hard as ever, he is helping coach Will's team on the Mondays he gets off early. He planted our garden this year with a little help from his dad. We have tomatoes and okra, and several peppers and some squash. I look forward to all of that this summer. Nothing like veggies from the back yard. I am trying my hand at herbs. I have rosemary and basil growing back there too. We are busy, but we are blessed. Thanks for reading about us. I will do my best to keep a better blog! Be Blessed...

No comments: