Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 in one day...

Okay, I know 2 post in a day. I am seeing some hope in all this stimulus planning and such. No, I didn't vote for the current president, however, I have always been taught to respect the office. I don't agree with everything he is doing, I won't agree with everything he will do, but whose to say I would have if someone else would have won. Anyway, I digress, Mike got his pay check stub today and low and behold, the taxes are lower! We saw an increase in his check due to a decrease in taxes! I know it doesn't sound like much, but over time, it is. So, for now I am going to watch and listen, who knows, maybe in the bigger picture he will do great things for our nation. I choose to focus on positive things, and more money in my pocket is positive as far as I am concerned. I think all things work together for good for those who serve the Lord. I pray our president makes good decisions, he has a lot on his shoulders. So I say, pray for him. Put him on your list of people to uphold in prayer. Nope, you won't always agree, neither will I, but repsect the office.
Be Blessed...

No comments: