Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Angel Face...



I can't believe that it has been 4 years since the Lord blessed our lives with Alex. The sweetest blonde haired, blue eyed angel ever placed in a mama's arms. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he is such a ray of sunshine to our home. We are so thankful for the blessing that he his. He is going to celebrate with family at one of his favorite places, American Pie. Pizza and cheese dip he says, 2 of his favorites! Happy Birthday to Mommy's Angel Face, may this be a great year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy birthday dear A-L-E-X!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you!

From my heart to yours,
You deserve the best I can give,
For the Lord sent you to us,
For a long time to live!

You are a ray of sunshine,
From one day to another,
And I've got a feeling
You are a good little brother.

And..You reluctantly give me hugs,
I'll take them anytime I can,
For one day you will know how much I loved you,
Maybe when you are a man!


Today is your birthday Grammy's little man,
Papa and I want you to visit anytime you can,
Life has a way of ending, which is part of God's plan,
However for now, Happy Birthday, May God bless you, Amen and Amen!

Snoodle Family said...

My goodness how time flies! He is adorable! :) You are an amazing mom! I can tell! Miss ya!
jenn

Alissa said...

AWE! I am sure that 4 years flew, and I know they have been wonderful!!! Happy Birthday Alex, and Michelle, you look SO pretty in the picture :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable outfit! Gotta love cowboys boots with shorts!