Monday, December 22, 2008

3 More Days....

Okay, so here we are in the last days before Christmas. Are you finished shopping? Me? No, but I will be this afternoon. I have that last minute gift to buy and then we can relax as the day arrives. Will and Alex are SO excited that it is almost here. I look at them and I remember being that little and all the excitement and anticpation that come with this wonderful time of year. They make me smile and enjoy christmas songs in a whole new way.

I feel so blessed to be where we are in our lives. The new year brings exciting possiblities for our family. Will is going to finish his first grade year and turn 7. WOW, 7 years old! Where did the time go? Alex will finish Pre-K and in only a few days turns 4 years old! I can't belive my baby is almost 4! I look at them and stand in blessed amazement at the mightyness of God.

May your season be blessed and may this new yeat bring about it's own possibilities for you and yours! Merry Christmas!

No comments: