Saturday, November 29, 2008

26 Days til Christmas...

Thanksgiving has come and gone. I am feeling its effects in my clothes! Oh well, the day was wonderful. We spent time with both our families and enjoyed great food and wonderful conversation.

I love this time of year, the songs, the lights, the cold. Yes, I LOVE the cold, I could live in the north and be very content. I love that Christ thought so much of us that He sent His Son to earth to be born. How amazing it is to think about.

We are only 26 days from Christmas. I love the hustle and bustle, all the shoppers, the traffic, the sales. Christmas parties, dinners with families and friends. My goal this season is to slow down and take it all in. I want to enjoy the kids, Mike, my nephews, my neice. I want to spend time with my parents, with my sisters and brothers. I want to enjoy this most precious gift that has been given, Christ was sent for us and He has given time to enjoy all His gifts. Be Blessed...

2 comments:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Girl I am having a hard time adjusting to CHRISTMAS time!!!!

Have a good week!!!

Snoodle Family said...

Hey girl! :) I hope you have such awesome holidays! You so deserve it! You are so blessed and I am so happy for you!
love ya...
jenn