Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday!


My baby is turning 3! We had his party at Chuck E Cheese tonight with Axton and their friends from school. They had a blast. A great friend of mine made Alex's birthday cake, it is a Pirate Ship! It was so neat. We are so thankful for the wonderful blessing that Alex is to our lives. I can't believe that almost 3 years ago the Lord gave us such an amazing gift. He is such a funny, smart little boy. He is learning his independence and as funny as it makes him, it makes me feel a bit sad. Something in a mom's heart that knows she is watching the last of her babies grow. Thank you Lord for the amazing little boy you gave to us to raise. Happy Birthday Blondie!!
Be Blessed...

3 comments:

God is Faithful! said...

I can't believe he's 3! He is soooo cute!
Happy Birthday Alex!

God is Faithful! said...

I think it's time for an udate...the boys have probably grown a foot since alex's birthday...;0) LOL!

Jennifer said...

You've been tagged for a meme on my blog!