Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ms Loretta Lynn...


The Queen of Country Music... Ms Loretta Lynn....
I know you all have been waiting for it, so here it is. I saw Loretta Lynn Saturday night at Robinson. My parents got me a ticket for my birthday and I took Mike with me. He was not as excited as I was, but he was a good sport.

I have loved Loretta for a while. From the very first time I ever watched "Coal Miner's Daughter", I fell in love! She was young and her husband saw in her a talent and took her out to a honkey tonk and from there she was a success! It amazes me that she got to where she did from where she started. I know, she is an older lady now, and the concert was probably by most standards just "okay", but I will tell you this, she sang as wonderful as I knew she would. She came on stage in a red gown with sparkles and the lights and the cameras hit her and it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. In that moments one of my dreams was realized. I saw her live, in person and I am so glad I got to! Thanks Dad and Mom for the opportunity! If I never see another concert, my life has been lived!

Be Blessed...

1 comment:

God is Faithful! said...

Was she all you ever thought she'd be????