Friday, August 24, 2007

One Week Down...

Mike invited me to join his blog since he has so many followers! Here is my first post...

Well, we survived the first week of school. Although most days it felt like just barely. I do feel encouraged, his teacher said that he does great during the day and is a well behaved, well mannered child, that does a mom's heart good!

This afternoon he got in the car and said the words I have been waiting to hear, "Mom, I think I am starting to like school." I was almost speechless. A little boy even called to him as we walked to the car and said "Bye Will, see you Monday." He has a new friend!! Of course Will can't tell you his name, but hey, it's a start.

I have felt closer to God than I have felt in a long time this week. He seemed to send things at the right moments all week and I felt pretty sure of myself each day. I only lost it once and I recovered fairly quickly. We will survive, day by day, that's all we can do. I am holding to the words that God is already there. I am not sending Will alone, HE is already there. Be Blessed...

No comments: