Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day....




When I was a little girl I wanted to be a teacher, but as I got older all I wanted to be was a mommy. When I met Mike, a few dates in, I told him that it was my goal to stay at home and be a mom. He smiled and said he thought that could be arranged. Here I am, living my dream. Doesn't seem like much to some, but it is everything to me. I am so blessed to be able to be here in the afternoons and here all summer. I get to be with them for school field trips and awards assemblies, all the big stuff and the little stuff too. I know that they will get bigger and I won't be cool anymore, but I am going to enjoy this while I can. Someday I will blink and the time will be gone....My boys, 2 of my lifes biggest blessings. I hope your mother's day was wonderful, mine sure was. Be Blessed....

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I agree, being a stay at home mom to some of us is absolutely unmatched by any other career! Glad you had a great mother's day :)

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto your blog; clicked Nextblog>> after editing my own. All I want to say is,
ISN'T THIS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT!