Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Update with the Stafford's....

Okay, so I decided I would update about our weekend. This was one of those weeks where my fabulous hubby was home on Friday and Saturday. So Friday we got to spend the day together w.out kids! We went grocery shopping and had lunch, just the 2 of us. I really enjoy these Fridays. I feel so blessed to get to spend that quality time with Mike and truly enjoy it.

On Friday night we watched my cousin Jacob play basketball, ordered pizza, and came home to relax. Saturday was a true miracle, not a plan in sight! We stayed in most of the day and built a fire, watched a couple of movies and enjoyed family time. Sunday was church and party for a dear sweet friend, Happy Birthday Robert! We came home and spent the evening in with the kids preparing for a week of school, church, and work. I enjoyed the time with the men in my life this weekend. The kids grow so fast and if we don't take time for each other we drift and before we know it, we wonder when the last time we talked was. Have a great week, eat supper at the table, if you don't already, ask about each other's day, and don't forget to spend quailty time! Bel Blessed!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

It is SO nice just to take it easy and really enjoy our families. I am glad that you had this time :)

Snoodle Family said...

I love me some family time! :)